Thursday, December 16, 2010



Well we had an ice storm today. It has been freezing here. I would like to be in the Philippines right now enjoying the 80 degree weather! Hopefully it won't be long until we can go :) It is still amazing watching God work this out. Because of people's generosity we almost have enough to pay our program fee which is the biggest chunk of adoption cost. We are so very grateful for all of the support and prayers we have received. I could never thank everyone enough! 

We are still awaiting word from the Philippines on approval of our dossier. I was really hoping we would have heard something by now, but looks like it will be after the New Year. We should be getting our biometrics appointment in the mail any day now and I've got to start working on our passports!!! I keep forgetting about those! Can't go anywhere without those!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. IMO, the Philippine heat is not inviting at all. I said the same thing- 'can't wait to be in 80 degree weather'. First it was more like 90 and there is no air in the city and the humidity is like nohting I've ever seen. And I normally LOVE the heat. Hope you find it better then I did, but just wanted to pass on my experience (; We couldn't wait to get back to an Indiana November lol

    ReplyDelete